As we navigate the fall semester, we continue to face challenges surrounding COVID-19. To offer support during this difficult time, the University of Iowa will host a mental health virtual panel discussion from 1 to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 29, for students, staff, and faculty.
The panel will cover these topics that relate to coping during the time of COVID-19:
- Career and future anxiety
- Setting boundaries and limits and still being successful
- Supporting your students while supporting yourself
- General mindfulness and resilience
- Supporting minoritized identities in majority culture
- Starting and maintaining healthy mentoring relationships
Access the forum using this link: UIOWA.ZOOM.US/J/94892491871
The forum will be recorded and captioned for later viewing.
Find more information related to mental health resources at the University of Iowa here.