GPSG's Mental Health Committee is dedicated to serving the mental health needs of the University's Graduate and Professional Students.
We will achieve this goal by:
- Improving student access to campus and community mental health resources
- Providing culturally conscious, readily accessible, and innovative mental health resources for the students at the University of Iowa
- Collaborating with other mental health support organizations to build culturally sensitive professional psychological support for students
- Working with University Counseling and Student Wellness
- Developing a robust peer-driven mental health workforce in the university
- Providing graduate and professional students' perspectives in campus initiatives
GPSG's Mental Health Committee envisions a university campus that holistically offers mental health support to its students and strives to establish a greater sense of well-being and belonging in terms of personal, professional, and academic achievement.
If you have any questions or want to get involved, please reach out to the GPSG Mental Health Director, Nanle Gusen (email@example.com).